Bar Attachment Denture
Bar Attachment Denture is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth. The procedure entails the removal of any remaining teeth followed by the immediate placement of 4 implants. During the same appointment, a full complement of replacement teeth is secured to the implants. Patients leave the office with a beautiful set of teeth, anchored in place. These temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a 5 month healing period, your dentist will place a final bridge. Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence.
The Bar Attachment Denture treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only four dental implants. With less implants needed, overall treatment time and cost is reduced. The unique Bar Attachment Denture solution also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume.
The Bar Attachment Denture offers you many advantages.
- A cost effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only 4 implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special tilting of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, typically making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
- Jawbone Preservation. Dental implants stop jawbone shrinkage.
- Better quality of life – taste more, speak clearly, have social confidence.
Scientifically proven and documented. Bar Attachment Denture is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies over a decade with favorable results.