Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Accurately complete and submit the online patient registration.
- Driver’s license
- Insurance cards (both medical and dental)
- x-rays from your dentist (can be emailed)
- Written information: Referral slip – This is very important! We must have a written information slip from your dentist.
You can pick it up from them or they can fax (708-460-7919) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The names of ALL medications that you are taking
- Valid credit card – see Financial Policy)
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia.